Do you stretch your hair? If yes, which method works best for you?
Hello ManEmbracers, I hope your hair is growing and skin glowing. Welcome to my blog and be sure to keep it here for everything hair care. To my loyal ones & day ones welcome back.
Feel like your hair has been the same length forever, I’ve an Ebook that will help you grow your hair healthier, longer and thicker. Grab your copy here… Also, check out all the Ebooks,guides and journals that will go a long way in your hair care journey here.
Table of Contents
Stretching helps minimize tangles and if you wanna see a little more length, stretching is your cup of tea.
I do stretch using braids or flat twists. I tried using both to see which gives me more length and definition.
Stretching Natural Hair with flat twists and braids
Steps to stretch
- Started with freshly washed and deep conditioned hair.
- Moisturized with Mosara moisture milk & hydrating butter.
- Flat twisted on one side and had three braids on the other side.
- Left them overnight to dry.
- Flat twists gave me more length while braids gave more definition.
Ways you can stretch your hair
- African threading
- Flat twists
- Use heat
Thank you for reading, share with everyone and support my blog here.
Which method do you use to stretch your hair?