Welcome to my hair care journey & it isn’t complicated, I promise.
Hello mane embracers, I hope your crowns are flourishing and your skin glowing. Thank you for stopping by and welcome to my natural hair blog.
Table of Contents
Feel like your hair has been the same length forever, I’ve an Ebook that will help you grow your hair healthier, longer and thicker. Grab your copy here… Also, check out all the Ebooks,guides and journals that will go a long way in your hair care journey here.
How about we end the month with some transitioning pictures , motivation and lessons? How has your year been so far? I hope you’re practicing some daily gratitude, there is always something to be thankful in a storm.
So, I didn’t record or pay much attention to my hair journey cause for me as long as I kept my distance from hairdressers and my hair was manageable, life was good. My to go to style was puffs and twists, how I loved puffs. I did start paying attention to my transitioning journey and you can catch up with my hair journey here and transitioning rules here.
Now that you’ve had a catch up, let’s get down to the pics but before that here are a few lessons I find the most essential;
- It doesn’t have to be complicated, start with what you have/afford.
- Do your research
- Don’t compare your hair journey with your friends, colleagues etc
- Create a hair regimen/routine and be consistent.
- Keeping trying until you figure what works best for your hair
- Set realistic goals and pay attention to how your hair responds to products and routine
- Be patient and don’t expect instant results
- Love your hair at every stage/condition and have fun while embracing the journey.
What are your most essential transitioning lessons
2021 length check
I did cute buns this 2021
Catch up on social media
Sharing is caring💜💜💜…