High puff is my ideal night out style since I rarely wear extensions/addition braids on my hair, buns are great too but this girl never wore a bun but will try it out one of these fine days.
Feel like your hair has been the same length forever, I’ve an Ebook that will help you grow your hair healthier, longer and thicker. Grab your copy here… Also, check out all the Ebooks,guides and journals that will go a long way in your hair care journey here.
Soon we will step out and attend concerts, products launch, night outs with friends, birthday parties, go clubbing and so on but until then lemme share my love for high puffs when it comes to nights out.
“Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.”
Heeyyah mane embracers, how’re y’all holding up? Happy new month. Thank you for stopping by and welcome to my natural hair blog.
Let’s get down to high puff shall we?
Table of Contents
Why high puffs are great for night outs
High puff as protective style.
Puffs are protective style since your ends are protected from rubbing/ friction with your clothes and the fact that you can wear the puff for days with less manipulation makes them protective. On the flip side puffs can be damaging to your edges if not held well they also cause tension & strain weakening your strands.
- Natural hair puffs; Top 8 Things you Must Know.
- Benefits of Protective Styles on 4C Natural Hair
- 5 Steps to prep your Natural hair for Protective Style
- 5 Reasons Protective Styles are Breaking your Hair.
- Maintaining Protective Styles for Hair Growth and Length Retention
Why I love puffs for nights out.
- They are easy to fix
- I can hug people without worrying about my ends getting snagged by their zippers/neck pieces or having pieces of their fabric on my hair.
- I can dance freely without having to pin my hair for it to stay off my face.
- Won’t have ‘can I touch your hair’ scenarios.
- You can play around with puffs like have flat twists on the side/back of your hair, accessorize with head wrap
The above apply for buns as well. On the downside though, puffs held too tightly will give you a crazy headache and puffs are prone to tangles. Don’t wear for too long and always sleep in satin/silk bonnet/scarf/pillowcase
What’s your favorite night out party natural hair style?